Experienced Accident Injury Attorneys in Ohio & Northern Kentucky
Whether you have been involved in a relatively minor mishap or have unfortunately suffered a more tragic injury or loss, our Cincinnati personal injury attorneys at Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer can provide personalized, one-to-one attention to your case.
If you retain our firm to represent you, our Cincinnati injury lawyers will guide you through the process of pursuing a claim for the compensation to which you may be entitled. We have extensive experience in handling all types of personal injury claims, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents: If you have been injured in an auto accident caused by a negligent driver, we will diligently pursue the full compensation you deserve for your injuries.
- Construction accidents: We are often able to help injured construction workers obtain money damages above and beyond workers’ compensation.
- Dog bites: If you have been injured by someone else’s dog, we may be able to help you hold the owner accountable and obtain compensation through a personal injury claim.
- Medical malpractice: Our firm is experienced at pursuing claims against physicians and other health care providers for birth injuries, misdiagnoses and other medical errors.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable to serious injury in auto accidents. If you have been injured, we can you pursue compensation.
- Pedestrian accidents: Drivers have a responsibility to be particularly careful around pedestrians. Our firm represents pedestrians who have been injured in car accidents.
- Truck accidents: If you have been injured through the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, we can help you seek the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in an accident or incident caused by the negligence of another, we can help you pursue justice and fair compensation.
From our convenient office location in Oakley Square in Cincinnati, we serve clients in Ohio and Kentucky. Our attorneys can travel to meet with clients who cannot come to our offices, and we can also set up appointments outside of normal business hours when necessary.
Call 513-721-1350 to schedule a personal injury consultation
If you have been injured and wish to discuss your rights, please contact us at 513-721-1350 or by e-mail to schedule a consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers. You will not pay us any legal fees unless we help you recover compensation for your injuries.