Presented by: Joe Jaap and Christopher Winburn, Litigation Attorney with Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer
You made the decision to purchase rental property as an investment. Join attorney, Chris, for this interactive seminar and learn how to protect your investment and increase its value:
· How to maintain your property and keep your tenants happy.
· The pros and cons of hiring an outside property manager.
· Discover the many tax deductions available to property investors and landlords.
· How to Avoid Liability Lawsuits.
· What to Include in Your Lease Agreements.
Chris is a litigation attorney who represents property management companies, homeowner associations and small businesses. He assist his clients with evictions, foreclosure and liens. He represents both individuals and businesses in all types of civil matters including contract disputes and collection matters.