Richard Lameier represents clients in civil litigation matters involving employment discrimination, product liability, medical malpractice, probate and automobile accidents. He has appeared before courts in Hamilton, Butler, Warren, and Clermont counties. He has also tried cases in Federal District Court and Federal Tax Court as well as in the states of Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia.
Dick has served on the school board of his church and as president of his swim club. An avid swimmer, he has been actively involved in competition for many years. He has coached the Cincinnati Marlins AAU team, and was a participant in Ohio Masters Swimming for 15 years.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- General Business Services
- Litigation Services
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice:
- Federal District Court, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- University of Cincinnati, BA. 1963
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D. 1967
- Frequent speaker on medical malpractice and probate issues