Cincinnati Attorney, Steve Davis is one of Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer’s more senior civil trial attorneys. His extensive courtroom trial experience distinguishes his practice from many other Cincinnati attorneys who may call themselves litigators but who, in reality, only rarely confront a jury. Steven C. Davis has a proven track record of handling every phase of long and complex trial work.
Steven Davis tackles a wide variety of cases including residential and commercial construction matters, personal injury cases, contract matters and insurance coverage disputes. Much of Steve Davis’s current work involves the representation of parties in construction disputes including property owners, custom home builders, contractors, sub-contractors, community associations, realtors, architects, engineers and others in the construction industry.
Steven C. Davis is a 1986 graduate of the University of Florida College of Law. Prior to joining the firm in 1995, he practiced law for ten years in Florida. Steve was born and raised in the Tampa area. He is married and has three sons. He is an avid sports enthusiast with interests ranging from marathon running, golf, tennis and all varieties of spectator sports.
Areas of Practice:
Admitted to Practice:
- Ohio, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth and Eleventh Circuits
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Ohio State Bar Association – Tort Law and Insurance Law Committees
- American Bar Association
- University of Florida Law Review (1984-1986) (Research Editor – 1986)
- Who’s Who Among American Law Students (1985)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (1983)
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society (1983)