Experienced Ohio and Kentucky Visitation Attorneys
Disagreements and disputes over minor children can be some of the most difficult issues addressed in the family law context. While everyone may share the goal of protecting the best interests of the children, the parties may have very different views of how to achieve that goal.
At the family law firm of Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer, our custody lawyers in Cincinnati and Newport help clients pursue positive outcomes to custody and visitation issues. We are dedicated to taking the appropriate steps to achieve each client’s specific goals.
Pursuing a Parenting Plan That Protects Your Parental Rights
Child custody and visitation are the traditional terms for what is now often referred to as a parenting plan — a specific breakdown of each parent’s rights and responsibilities. The family law attorneys at our firm help clients address all types of custody and visitation issues, including the following:
- Divorce/Dissolution: If you are going through a divorce, we can help you protect your relationships with your children by pursuing a fair and appropriate parenting plan.
- Paternity: Our firm represents both fathers and mothers in cases establishing child custody and visitation arrangements with respect to children born outside of marriage.
- Modification: If circumstances have changed and your current parenting plan is no longer working, our attorneys can help you pursue a formal custody modification.
- Relocation: If you want to move and your relocation would affect your current parenting plan, you may need to get permission from the court. We can help.
- Enforcement: If your child’s other parent is not respecting the current arrangements, we can help you take action to enforce the parenting plan.
Our firm has roots in the community dating back to 1897. Many of our client relationships span generations. We understand how important it is to pursue lasting resolutions to family law issues. To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 513-721-1350 or by e-mail.