At Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer we pride ourselves in finding creative solutions for our clients’ legal real estate needs. Our firm has its offices in Oakley Square, which is convenient for our clients and was designed and furnished to accommodate real estate law transactions. Our firm has maintained its current size with the conscious goal of being able to retain a personalized approach to client service. This orientation fosters a close relationship among ourselves and our clients. We believe our clients appreciate the immediate personal attention and cost-consciousness we provide.
- Read this article Now is the time to review your property valuation!
Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Serving Ohio & Northern Kentucky
The law firm’s attorneys regularly provide skilled and experienced legal services in the following real estate law areas:
- Acquisition, sale, and development of master planned communities, retail, multi-family, residential, office and industrial properties;
- Consulting with developers, planners and others interested in creating condominium communities and the conversion of apartment buildings to condominiums.
- Preparation and negotiation of joint venture agreements, development agreements, ground leases and other capital formation devices;
- Commercial financing representing developers and lenders including structuring the transaction, document preparation and review as well as the use of tax increment financing (“TIF”) and other governmental incentives;
- Lease preparation and negotiation for office, warehouse and retail facilities;
- Creation of “air rights” parcels and the development of those parcels;
- Development and operational issues with the hospitality and restaurant industries including liquor licensing and franchise agreements;
- Resolution of title defects and clouds including the negotiation of claims against title insurers;
- Zoning, governmental and other private land use regulations;
- Construction and architects agreements and related issues including mechanic’s liens and construction dispute resolution.
- Litigation and defense of covenant enforcement, construction defects, property rights, easements, condemnation, contracts, copyright infringement in State and Federal Courts.
The law firm‘s team of attorneys has a great deal of experience in sophisticated real estate transactions. The lawyers of the firm possess the sophisticated negotiating skills and understanding of the real estate law necessary to serve the needs of any party to a real estate transaction from developer, lender, governmental entity, landlord or tenant. The depth and diversity of the real estate experience with our lawyers enables the firm to offer comprehensive real estate legal services.
The experience of our real estate lawyers enables the firm to handle any size or type of real estate project including downtown redevelopment of retail and office towers, condominium conversions, retail shopping centers and malls, office warehouse industrial parks, suburban office parks, planned unit developments including golf course developments and other recreational amenities, subdivisions and multi-family residential developments and urban redevelopment with multi-level bond financing.
To further serve the firm’s clients, the firm owns a title subsidiary, Central Land Title Agency Co., which provides a full range of title insurance services as agent for First American Title Insurance Co. We provide complete title services to our clients involved in real estate transactions.
Central Land Title Agency has served as title agent for multi-state transactions, multi-lender mezzanine financing, bond financing, and construction financing. Through its relationship with the national offices of the major title companies, it can provide title services anywhere in the nation.
Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer has established itself as a regional commercial and residential real estate law practice for clients seeking:
- A firm consisting of seasoned and sophisticated real estate professionals;
- Counsel devoted to the acquisition, development, construction, financing, leasing and management of commercial and residential real estate;
- Lawyers who understand the practical day-to-day realities of the commercial and residential real estate industry as well as the niceties of the law;
- Sophisticated negotiating skills coupled with an understanding of the client’s need to close on time and at a reasonable cost.
The firm would very much like to work with you on your real estate matters and our real estate attorneys are available to meet with you at your convenience.