David W Peck, Retired
Cincinnati Mediation Attorney, David Wade Peck, Retired
David W Peck, Retired
To reserve an appointment online, please click your preferred available date.
Our staff will contact you on receipt of your Appointment Request form.
Areas of Practice:
- Collaborative Divorce
- General Business Services
- Cincinnati Litigation Services
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice:
- Ohio, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth and Eighth Circuits
- Pro Hac Vice in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia
- Numerous engagements for the Ohio State and Cincinnati Bar Associations, Northern Kentucky Bar Association, religious organizations, charities/fundraisers, and educational institutions. Topics have included alternative dispute resolution, current legal trends, collaborative law, cross-cultural facilitation, insurance defense tactics/strategies, effective persuasion techniques, psychology of jury selection, basic business organization, negotiation skills, active listening techniques, professional ethics, divorce, and the influence of religion on the law.
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Ethics and Professionalism Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association, Insurance & Negligence Law Committees
- Association for Conflict Resolution, (Advanced Practitioner Member)
- Cincinnati Mediation Association
- Center for Resolution of Disputes
- Ohio Mediation Association
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Association of Family & Conciliation Courts
- Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals
David Wade Peck has for many years been selected by his peers as one of “The Best Lawyers in America” and as an “Ohio Super Lawyer”. David Wade Peck’s distinguished record while serving as senior litigation counsel for Barron Peck Bennie & Schlemmer (Attorneys Cincinnati) has been achieved over 35 years. During this time, David Wade Peck represented the interests of national corporations, insurance companies, entrepreneurs, injured and deceased persons, farmers, business owners, and persons undergoing divorce. Since 1998, while maintaining an active private practice, the focus of his attention has turned to mediation, the art of helping people stay out of the courtroom. Peers, other attorneys in Cincinnati and judges have recognized David Wade Peck as one of the area’s top mediators.
An active church member, David Wade Peck is a commissioned Stephen Minister and serves in several church capacities. He is also active in social justice and church-supported organizations including the Emmaus Community, Interfaith Hospitality Network, the AMOS Project, and Wesley Ministries. Volunteerism is an important part of life for both David Wade Peck and Jan, his wife of many years.
Click here for a representative sample of recently mediated cases